USA v. Hubbard, Gregory, et al.
West Palm Beach, FL
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)
[SDFL] Gregory Hubbard, aka Jibreel of West Palm Beach, Florida; Darren Arness Jackson, aka Daoud, also of West Palm Beach; and Dayne Atani Christian, aka Shakur of Lake Park, Florida, were charged by a criminal complaint with knowingly conspiring and attempting to provide material support and resources to ISIS. Christian was also charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm. Jackson and Christian pleaded guilty to conspiring to provide material support to ISIS. Hubbard, a former U.S. Marine, pleaded guilty to being part of a conspiracy to help ISIS. Hubbard received a sentence of 12 years in prison, to be followed by a lifetime of supervised release. Christian and Jackson received sentences of eight years and four years in prison respectively. Both were also sentenced to five years of supervised release.
- Sentencing Press Release
- Plea Agreement (Dayne Anatani Christian)
- Plea Agreement (Re: Darren Arness Jackson)
- Government Sentencing Memorandum (Re: Dayne Antani Christian)
- Factual Proffer Statement (Dayne Antani Christian)
- Factual Proffer Statement (Re: Darren Arness Jackson)
- Plea Agreement (Re: Gregory Hubbard)
- Factual Basis in Support of Plea (Re: Gregory Hubbard)
- Plea Agreement
- Factual Basis in Support of Plea
- Guilty Press Release (Re: Darren Jackson & Dayne Christian)
- DOJ Press Release