Reader comments on this item

Terrorist WMD

Submitted by Thomas Wells, Nov 30, 2012 18:26

Another way to do this is to send students from the jihadist countries to the colleges and Universities in America to major in studies in the so called "duel use" fields-like chemistry,microbiology,physics,virology, genetic engineering,etc. The US government will even give them scholarships and visas.


Comment on this item

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: IPT will moderate reader comments. We reserve the right to edit or remove any comment we determine to be inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, comments that include swearing, name calling, or offensive language involving race, religion or ethnicity. All comments must include an email address for verification.

Click here to see the top 25 recent comments.