USA v. Mandhai, Imran, et al.
Broward County, FL
[SDFL] Imran Mandhai and Shueyb Mosaa Jokhan, two Muslims from Broward County in Florida, were convicted of conspiring to bomb South Florida electrical substations and a National Guard Armory. Mandhai was also associated with Hakki Cemal Aksoy, convicted in 2002 for immigration violations but in whose apartment bomb-making manuals and notes were found. Mandhai claimed that part of his motivation for engaging in his jihad activities was his desire to free Aksoy, a fellow jihadist, from custody. Mandhai was deported from the U.S. in September 2015.
- ICE Press Release (Re: High Profile Removals)
- ICE Press Release (Re: Imran Mandhai Deportation)
- BOP Record (RE: Imran Mandhai)
- SCOTUS Denial Notice (Re: Imran Mandhai)
- Final Judgment & Order Denying Motion to Vacate (Re: Imran Mandhai)
- Third Amended Judgment Re: Imran Mandhai
- Federal Bureau of Prisons Intelligence Summary Dated Aug. 24, 2009
- Denial of Aksoy Appeal
- Superseding Indictment
- Judgment Re: Shueyb Mosaa Jokhan
- Second Amended Judgment Re: Imran Mandhai
- Amended Judgment Re: Imran Mandhai
- Judgment Re: Imran Mandhai