State of New Mexico v. Wahhaj, Siraj Ibn, et al.
A judge dismissed all child abuse charges against three suspects tied to a compound where alleged Muslim extremists reportedly trained children to be school shooters. Child abuse charges against Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause. During a separate hearing the judge dismissed the same charges against fellow defendants, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and Jany Leveille. However, the charges leveled against these two in connection to the death of a missing 3-year-old boy, remain.
- State's Motion to Consolidate Cases
- State's Motion for Reconsideration & Supplemental Motion
- State's Expedited Motion for Pretrial Detention
- Statement of Probable Cause
- Receipt for Exhibits
- Order of Dismissal Without Prejudice
- Order Granting State's Motion to Consolidate Cases
- Order Denying Motion to Detain Defendant Without Bail
- Notice--Proposed Summary Disposition
- Motion to Dismiss
- Expedited Request for Hearing
- Detention Hearing
- Criminal Complaint
- Arraignment Order