Mohamed Mohamed on behalf of Ahmed Mohamed, a Minor v. The Blaze, Inc., et al.
[NDTX] A district court judge in Texas dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by Ahmed Mohamed on his own behalf and on behalf of his son, Ahmed Mohamed. They had sued The Blaze, Inc., Glenn Beck, FOX News, the mayor of Irving and others for defamation in Sept. 2016. Ahmed had earlier been arrested and briefly detained by police and suspended for three days for bringing a "cool clock" that looked like a briefcase bomb to his high school in Irving, Texas.
- Civil Complaint
- Order Denying Plaintiff's Motion for Discovery
- Order Granting Jim Hanson and Center for Security Policy's Anti-SLAPP Motion to Dismiss
- Order Granting The Blaze Inc. and Glenn Beck's Anti-SLAPP Motion to Dismiss
- Defendant Beth Van Duyne's Motion to Dismiss
- Amended Notice of Hearing on The Blaze, Inc. and Glenn Beck's Anti-SLAPP Motion to Dismiss