USA v. Young, Jaelyn Delshaun, et ano.
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
[DMS] Jaelyn Delshaun Young and Muhammad Oda Dakhlalla, a couple from Starkville, Mississippi, were arrested for allegedly conspiring and attempting to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL). Both Dakhlalla and Young pleaded guilty to conspiring to provide material support to ISIL. Dakhlalla was sentenced to eight years in prison for conspiring to provide material support to ISIL.
- Muhammad Dakhlalla Sentencing Hearing Minutes
- Muhammad Dakhlalla Plea Agreement
- Muhammad Dakhlalla Sentencing Press Release
- Jaelyn Young Plea Agreement
- Jaelyn Young Guilty Plea Hearing Minutes
- Jaelyn Young Guilty Press Release
- Muhammad Dakhlalla Guilty Plea Press Release
- Muhammad Dakhlalla Factual Basis
- Arrest Press Release