USA v. Hodzic, Ramiz Zijad, et al.
St. Louis, MO
Al-Nusrat Front; Islamic State of Syria and the Levant (ISIL)
[EDMO] Ramiz Zijad Hodzic, his wife Sedina Unkic Hodzic, and Armin Harcevic, all of St. Louis County, Missouri; Nihad Rosic, of Utica, New York; Mediha Medy Salkicevic of Schiller Park, Illinois; and Jasminka Ramic of Rockford, Illinois were charged with conspiring to provide material support and resources to terrorists, and with providing material support to terrorists. Ramiz Zijad Hodzic and Nihad Rosic are also charged with conspiring to kill and maim persons in a foreign country. All six individuals are natives of Bosnia who immigrated to the United States. Co-defendants Ramiz Zijad Hodzic and Sedina Unkic Hodzic are awaiting sentencing; Nihad Rosic is awaiting trial; Jasminka Ramic and Mediha Medy Salkicevic were sentenced to 36 and 78 months in prison, respectively. Harcevic was sentenced to 66 months in prison for conspiring to provide material support to terrorists and providing material support to terrorists. Hodzic was sentenced to 96 months in prison for conspiring to provide material support to terrorists and providing material support to terrorists.
- Transcript of Ramiz Hodzic's Statement
- Sentencing Press Release (Ramiz Zijad Hodzic)
- Order of Judicial Removal (Ramiz Zijad Hodzic)
- Factual Allegations in Support of Judicial Removal (Ramiz Zijad Hodzic)
- Armin Harcevic Sentencing Press Release
- Guilty Plea Press Release
- Motion for Pretrial Detention and Hearing
- Arrest Press Release