USA v. Yusuf, Abdullahi, et ano.
ISIL (Islamic State of Syria and the Levant)
[DMN] Abdullahi Yusuf and Abdi Nur were charged for providing material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or the Islamic State (IS). Yusuf has pleaded guilty to supporting ISIL and received time served and a sentence of 20 years supervised release.
- Sentencing Press Release
- Petition for Action on Conditions of Pretrial Release
- Order Setting Conditions for Release
- Memo in Support of Government's Motion for Detention
- Change of Plea Hearing (Transcript)
- Government Memo in Support of Motion for Revocation of Order Releasing Defendant
- DOJ Press Release