US v. Ahmed, Syed Harris, et al.
Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT); Al Qaeda
[NDGA] Syed Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee were charged with conspiring to and providing material support to terrorism and to a designated foreign terrorist organization, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT). Sadequee was sentenced to 17 years in prison and Ahmed to 13 years.
- DOJ Sentencing Press Release
- Government Sentencing Memorandum on Sadequee
- Government Sentencing Memorandum on Syed Ahmed
- DOJ Release on Sadequee Conviction
- News Release on Verdict
- Surveillance video at U.S. Capitol
- Pentagon night surveillance video
- Pentagon surveillance video
- Second Superseding Indictment
- Sadequee Affidavit
- Superseding Indictment