US v. James, Kevin, et al.
Jamiyaat ul-Islam Is-Saheeh (JIS)
[CDCA] Four men indicted on charges of conspiracy to levy a war against the U.S. government. Kevin James, along with several Folsom prison inmates, established a terror cell to attack military recruitment centers, the Israeli consulate and synagogues. In December 2007, two of the defendants, Kevin James and Levar Washington, pled guilty to federal terrorism charges. Levar Washington was sentenced to 22 years, Gregory Patterson was sentenced to 151 months, and Hammad Riaz Samana was sentenced to 70 months in prison.
- Setencing Press Release Re: Gregory Patterson
- Setencing Press Release Re: Levar Washington
- Exhibit - Modes of Attack
- Exhibit - Attachment A
- Levar Washington Plea Agreement
- Exhibit - Notoriety Moves
- JIS Manifesto
- Exhibit - Blueprint 2005
- Kevin James Plea Agreement
- Plea of Guilty Press Release