US v. Al Timimi, Ali
[EDVA] Ali Al Timimi was the spiritual leader of the "Virginia Paintball Jihad" network. In April 2005, he was convicted of inciting terrorist activity and sentenced to life in prison.
- Al-Timimi's Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery Related to Anwar al-Awlaki
- Government Exhibit 7D15 - Jihad is Over
- Government Exhibit 7A12 - Sheikh Hammoud Al-Uqlaa Fatwa on Taliban
- Government Exhibit 3A1 - Receipt for Hamdi's Purchase of AK-47 from Chapman
- Government Exhibit 7A3 - Al Timimi - "Reflections"