USA v. Fai, Syed Ghulam Nabi, et ano.
Agent of Government of Pakistan
[EDVA] Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai and Zaheer Ahmad were charged in a long-term conspiracy to act as agents of the Pakistani government in the United States without disclosing their affiliation with the Pakistani government as required by law. Fai pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to two years, followed by three years of supervised release.
- Government Motion for Reduction in Sentence
- Sentencing Hearing Transcript
- Complaint Affidavit
- Position of the United States with Respect to Sentencing Factors
- Sentencing Minutes
- Sentencing Press Release
- Guilty Plea Press Release
- Statement of Facts
- Plea Agreement
- DOJ Press Release
- Supplemental Position of the United States with Respect to Sentencing Factors