US v. Abdul-Latif, et ano.
Prison converts Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif and Walli Mujahidh were charged with plotting to attack a Seattle military recruiting center which also houses a daycare. Mujahidh pleaded guilty to plotting the deadly attack and agreed to a sentence of 27-32 years in prison. In December 2012, Abdul-Latif pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder officers and agents of the United States and conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction. Abdul-Latif was sentenced to 18 years and Walli Mujahidh to 17 years in prison in connection with the plot.
- Walli Mujahidh Sentencing Press Release
- Abdul-Latif Prosecution Sentencing Memo
- Abdul-Latif Sentencing Press Release
- Abdul-Latif Plea Agreement Press Release
- Criminal Complaint
- Indictment DOJ Press Release
- Amended Complaint
- Search Warrant Affidavit
- Search and Seizue Warrant
- Mujahidh Guilty Plea Press Release
- Mujahidh Plea Agreement