USA v. Cromitie, James, et al.
[SDNY] James Cromitie (a/k/a Abdul Rahman) and three other defendants were arrested on charges arising from a plot to detonate explosives near a synagogue in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, NY, and to shoot military planes located at the New York Air National Guard Base at Stewart Airport in Newburgh, NY, with Stinger surface-to-air guided missiles. A federal jury in Manhattan found the four men guilty of the charges. In May 2011, a federal judge upheld the jury's convictions.
- DOJ Press Release on Verdict
- Transcripts (Admitted 08-30-10)
- Transcripts (Admitted 08-31-10)
- US v. Cromitie, et al. Audio and Video Exhibits
- Decision and Order Denying Defendants' Post-Trial Motions
- Government's Sentencing Memorandum
- DOJ Sentencing Press Release
- DOJ Press Release