USA v. Goba, Yahya, et al.
[WDNY] Six Yemeni-American men (also known as the "Lackawanna Six") were indicted on charges of providing material support to a designated terrorist organization. All the men pleaded guilty to charges of material support and were sentenced to prison terms of seven to ten years. A seventh member of the cell, Jaber Elbaneh, was arrested in Yemen in late 2003. Kamal Derwish, the cell's alleged ringleader, was killed in a CIA missile strike near Magrib, Yemen, in November 2002.
- Decision and Order
- Press Release on Shafal Mosed Plea Agreement
- Press Release on Salim Alwan Sentencing
- Press Release on Yahya Goba Plea Agreement
- Press Release on Mukhtar Al-Bakri Sentencing
- Mukhtar Al-Bakri Plea Agreement
- Joint Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendants' Motion to Revoke
- Press Release on Jaber Elbaneh Complaint
- Complaint Re: Mukhtar Al-Bakri
- Complaint Re: Yahya Goba, et al.