Sokolow et al. v. PLO et al.
Foley Square, NY
Palestine Liberation Organization
[SDNY] The 2004 lawsuit by victims of bombings in Israel seeks up to $3 billion in damages from attacks between January 2001 and February 2004 by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). In Sept 2008 U.S. District Judge George Daniels rejected the PLO's argument that the attacks were acts of war rather than terrorism.
- Exhibit 512 PA law for prisoner support
- Exhibit 1060 Memo to Yasser Arafat
- Exhibit 632 Israeli Report on Seized PA Documents
- Exhibit 830 PA Employs Terrorists
- Exhibit 631 Captured PA documents
- Order Denying Summary Judgment
- Memorandum Decision and Order
- Defense Memo Supporting Motion for Summary Judgment
- Amended complaint