US v. Mohamad Youssef Hammoud, et al.
[WDNC] In March 2001, a superseding indictment charged 25 individuals with cigarette smuggling, money laundering, credit card fraud, marriage fraud and immigration violations. Additionally, four individuals were charged with providing material support to Hizballah. In 2002, Mohamad Hammoud was sentenced to 155 years in prison. In January 2011, a federal judge reduced Hammoud's sentence to 30 years.
- Transcript of Phone Call between Defendants
- Photos of Cigarettes
- Jury Verdict for Mohamad Hammoud
- Photo of Mohamad Darwiche (2)
- Photo of Mohamad Darwiche
- Picture of Mohamad Hammoud with Hassan Nasrallah
- Picture of Mohamad Hammoud
- Superseding Indictment
- Photo of Defendants Counting Money
- Trial Exhibits